Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Blame It On Santa


by Janis Patterson

Or maybe not. The old gent has enough to worry about this time of year.
No, the blame is totally on me. I have been so swamped with Christmas, a dear family member moving across the country, some other family issues, including some health issues, and the everlasting crush of approaching hard deadlines that I just plain pushed this blog to the back of my mind and there it stayed until my second mug of coffee this morning. Ooops.
All I can say is that I’m sorry and apologize profusely. Usually I love sharing things with all of you, but this month life just got away with me and I apologize. And make an early New Years resolution to be better.
I also promise the announcement of something wonderful in January. It’s taken a lot to keep my mouth shut about this, but I’ll tell all as soon as the news is officially released!
Still, I want to take this opportunity to wish you the Merriest of Christmases, the Happiest of Hanukkahs, the best of whatever you celebrate in this wonderful season, and the loveliest and most creative of New Years! Bless you all -

7 comments:

Jacqueline Seewald said...

A busy time for everyone, and so no need to apologize. Happy holidays!

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

Definitely understand. Life gets too full sometimes. Anxious to hear your news! Merry Christmas!

Alina K. Field said...

Yep. It's that time of the year! When you're done with all the running around, kick back in your chair and read a good book.

Susan Oleksiw said...

No need to apologize, Janis. We've all been there (and some of us are there right now).

Morgan Mandel said...

Can't wait to hear your good news!

Unknown said...

satta king
play bazaar

play bazaar
play bazaar make money sites

Ali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.