Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Owen Fiddler is a Mystery to Most

Hey everyone. This guy is swamped right now, in the midst of a whirlwind virtual tour with my irascible, incorrigible and enigmatic character Owen Fiddler. So Morgan gave me a by this Tuesday on coming up with an original post. Thank you, sweetie - I needed that!

But how about this? Join me on the tour today - or as often as you like, for that matter. The entire fabulous line-up is posted HERE. Lots of prizes and giveaways also.

And for all the fun happening today, go to our very own Dana Fredsti's blog, Zhadi's Den. Dana posted a review of Owen Fiddler, and a humorous piece written by yours truly and also - now get this - a preface written by Owen Fiddler! Yep. You'll need stitches. Mebbe even some bandages and/or a cast afterward. So proceed with caution, but the risk is worth the fun.

Okay, that's it for the old silly today. Gotta jet. But I'll be back in two weeks with something to share from my perspective on topic with our Make Mine Mystery blog!

4 comments:

Morgan Mandel said...

Have a blast on your whirlwind tour, Marvin!

Morgan Mandel
http://morganmandel.blogspot.com
http://www.morganmandel.com

Morgan Mandel said...

Just deleted someone's attempt to do a press release in this comment section. If such actions continue, I'll need to change the setting and check the comments first. Hopefully, that won't happen.

Morgan Mandel

Dana Fredsti said...

See, Marvin? Someone trying to horn in on your fame! :-)

Jean Henry Mead said...

I'm enjoying your tour so far, Marv. You go, guy! :)