Friday, December 17, 2010

A Newbie's Guide to Publishing

The man making the most ripples and news about Indie authors and ebooks and at the vangaurd of a new day in publishing books and fiction in particular has an amazing time at his blog A Newbie's Guide to Publishing and this week he's interviewed me as I am closing in on having 50 ebooks on Kindle. My latest novel is Titanic 2012 and it has been a fascinating trip going from traditional publishing to Indie author publisher over the past year. Joe interviews me aboard Titanic 2012 at his blog.

I hope you will take the time to drop by and have tea and Jack Daniels with Joe and I aboard Titanic, and I hope you will leave a comment about either the book, the "situational" interview itself, book publishing, ebook publishing, etc.

Thanks, Rob Walker
http://www.robertwalkerbooks.com/

1 comment: