Monday, April 25, 2016

Dedicated Websites

For some time, I've owned the website, MorganMandel.com. That site includes descriptions of all of my books and where to get them, along with a bit more information about the blogs I participate in. Since I write in more than one genre, having it all in one place might be a turn-off for some readers. I also own a blog, with excerpts of all of my books, at http://morgansbooklinks.blogspot.com

In a way it might seem overkill, yet, I decided that genre specific websites could attract those who don't want to waste time perusing books in a genre they don't care for. When I was mulling over the thought, I was working on another romance book, so  Morgan Does Chick Lit was born. 

Recently, I switched gears and am working on Awake, a good twin/bad twin thriller. Coincidentally, Wix.com happened to be having a sale. Always one to take advantage of bargains, I leapt at the opportunity of adding another website, this one for mystery/thriller readers, called Morgan Does Mystery.  

I hope to soon include the finished version of Awake on the mystery website. For inspiration, I devised the cover below. Now I have to finish the book. 


You're welcome to stop by any of my sites and learn something about me and my books.

Morgan Mandel


Also Find All of Morgan Mandel's books at
Twitter: @MorganMandel



3 comments:

authorlindathorne said...

I hired someone to set up my website. I envy you being able to create your own with the help of online sites like Wix.com. I found it interesting that you write in several genres. I've done that in short stories, but I don't think I could write a book in any other genre but mystery.

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

Sounds like you've done the right thing.

Morgan Mandel said...

In a way, I wish I could concentrate on one genre, because I could probably attract more readers that way. However, that's not me.