Tuesday, August 14, 2018

It Happens Every Time!

At least this is what happens to me.

Everytime I go out of town I get important emails. Emails that I need to respond to, but often there are those that I have information I either need to send or check but am unable to because I only have my phone and my iPad with me.

This past few days were no exception.

We went to our family reunion--was exceptionally wonderful, emotional, and fun! A grandson who lives in Nebraska and I haven't seen since he was 3, recently made contact, and he and his wife came to the runion. But that's a whole other story.

While we were at the reunion I heard from someone I'd done a job for and sent it as an attachment to her email. She didn't receive it.

The publisher of my Rocky Bluff P.D. mystery series found a problem in the latest offering, and of course I don't have that manuscript on my iPad and couldn't even try to find what he had discovered, much less fix it.

The publisher of my Deputy Tempe Crabtree series, didn't receive a manuscript of one of the early books that I'd re-edited. I felt sure I had done it and sent it, but again, no way of checking.

Fortunately, I was able to put that all out of my mind and enjoy the time with family.

First thing when I got home, I started working on all these problems.

Anyone else have that happen?

Marilyn



First meeting since grandson was 3,  a true family reunion!

1 comment:

Morgan Mandel said...

There's always something that comes up when you're trying to enjoy a vacation. Never fails!