Tuesday, January 8, 2019

And the New Year is Off and Running!

Last year 4 new babies entered our family--a great granddaughter, and 2 great-greats, a boy and a girl giving us a total of 4 great-greats. Truly amazing!

Our family celebrated New Year's Day in the usual manner--having my super special seafood gumbo with lots of shrimp and crab legs, and a wild game of Estimation afterwards.

In my writing world two of my old books in the Deputy Tempe Crabtree series have come out re-edited and with new covers and are available on Kindle.

The first one is Deadly Trail.






This one was published by a great but now closed publishing company and was picked up by Mundania and called a Prequel though it is the first in the series and introduces the setting and the characters.

The setting is a mountain town which slightly resembles the one I live in though there are changes.
Deputy Tempe Crabtree is a Native American who knows little about her heritage. Nick Two John, a fellow Indian is ready to give her instructions though he may have to do it from jail. Her teenaged son and her love interest, Pastor Hutch Hutchinson make their appearance too.

It has not been updated timewise--things are as they were back when I wrote this book.

Marilyng

1 comment:

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

H'mmm not sure why this appeared today. I'll see if I can change it.