Tuesday, October 20, 2015

That Spooky Time of Year

I've definitely written my share of spooky books. I've always been fascinated with haunted houses and things that go bump in the night, and that's probably why I tend to write about such things.

My very first mystery, The Astral Gift, was about a young woman with the ability to astral project but unable to control it.


http://www.amazon.com/Astral-Gift-Marilyn-Meredith-ebook/dp/B001TUYVJG/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1444658950&sr=1-1



One of my favorites is more of a romance--though there are mysterious elements is Lingering Spirit. And of course, there is a ghost.


http://www.amazon.com/Astral-Gift-Marilyn-Meredith-ebook/dp/B001TUYVJG/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1444658950&sr=1-1

I even ventures into the spirit world with my Rocky Bluff P.D. series with Violent Departures, when Detective Milligan and his family move into a haunted house.



http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_16?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-text&field-keywords=violent+departures+by+f.+m.+meredith&sprefix=Violent+Departur%2Cdigital-text%2C272

And of course, all of the Deputy Tempe Crabtree mysteries have some form of supernatural goings on--but when it comes to haunted houses, Spirit Shapes has the most haunted house I've ever conjured out of my imagination.



http://www.amazon.com/Spirit-Shapes-Tempe-Crabtree-Mystery-ebook/dp/B00FEJDA04/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1444659852&sr=1-1&keywords=Spirit+Shapes+by+Marilyn+Meredith

Over the years I've had a lot of fun writing spooky stories.

Marilyn aka F. M. Meredith

7 comments:

Jean Henry Mead said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jean Henry Mead said...

I've enjoyed reading your spooky stories, Marilyn. I hope you continue writing them.

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

Always fun to add a touch of the supernatural to a mystery. Thank you, Jean!

Amy M. Bennett said...

I'm hoping to add a spooky element to my Black Horse Campground series... a Halloween themed book! New Mexico is chock full of ghost lore and I can't wait to share some with my readers!

Lorna Collins - said...

Loved "Lingering Spirit." Terrific book.

authorlindathorne said...

There's a real spooky part in my second book that plays a big role in the plot. When I am re-reading it or revising, I find myself getting scared and goosebumpy. I enjoy the spirit parts in your Tempe Crabtree books. Wasn't Halloween just a couple of months ago? Honestly, everytime I turn around, it seems like another year has passed.

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

Spooky adds something, I think. And Linda, as for time flying, wait until you get to be my age.

Lingering Spirit will always be one of my favorite books.