Thursday, October 5, 2017

Events I'm attending and things I'm doing

Make Mine Mystery
October 5, 2017







The last few months have been a whirl wind of activity. I’m finishing up with my final edits on Murder on the Vine, and will be releasing it next month. I am revising The Black Madonna to be published in December. I’ve hired an artist to illustrate my children’s book, Clyde, Special in So Many Ways that will be coming out in November.
A collaborative group of people that I am a part of have begun a newsletter for speculative fiction authors at www.speculativefictionwriters, we are looking for people who write short stories, flash fiction, and general help for first time authors.

I have several upcoming book signing events in October, November, and in February and April of next year. I will also be in Las Vegas at a horse show.

 Check out my website at www.lindaleekane.com for more information.

No comments: