Saturday, July 25, 2015

The Espresso Book Machine

I’m curious about this.

I’ve heard about these for a few years now. I’ve even seen video of them operating. I think they are quite noisy and they smell like…something. Maybe ink and paper?


Here’s a video:

(I chose this one because it starts out playing EINE KLEINE NACHTMUSIK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH9idqTlbRE, and you can print my book EINE KLEINE MURDER on the machine! I don’t think it plays the music while it prints, though.)

Here are my two books that are available on them. (The only two I can find.)



 


But here’s my question. Has anyone ever used one? Has anyone ever seen one?

What’s your opinion, if so.




1 comment:

Jonathan said...

I've seen one at the Harvard Bookstore in Cambridge. It produces perfectly fine paperback copies of books!