Monday, September 8, 2014

Some Mystery Kind of Pics

Back from the NorthWoods vacation. Power was out for a day here due to a fast storm, so I'm way behind getting everything accomplished. 

Today, I'll leave you with a few Wisconsin pictures to put you in the mood for mystery reading or writing.




Find Morgan Mandel's mysteries and
romances at her Amazon Author Page,
http://www.amazon.com/author/morganmandel
and at her excerpt blog, Morgan's Book Links
http://morgansbooklinks.blogspot.com
Twitter: @MorganMandel

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Just returned from my own NorthWoods vaca, perhaps across the Big Water from you (Grand Marais, MN). Mostly those pictures make me want to go back!!

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

Great photos. We had some beautiful clouds yesterday, but on a few drops of rain, and boy, do we need it!

Radine Trees Nehring said...

WOW.WONDERFUL. (And, Michael, I remember Grand Marais and the Boundary Waters Canoe Area. Another WOW.

Marilyn, wish we could share some of our Ozarks rains.

Radine Trees Nehring said...

Wish I could figure out how to comment here. Comment just vanished -- again. Radine