Tuesday, July 4, 2017

The Mystery of the Disappearing Blog Post and More

This is the second time it's happened to me, two different blogs.

No doubt it's something I did, or didn't do. Not sure if I should blame it on old age (I'm certainly there) or just having too much going on at one time.

This is a mystery I haven't been able to solve.

I just went over the edits for the next Deputy Tempe Crabtree mystery, A Cold Death, and sent them back--so that's on the way. Of course I'll have to go over the galley proofs and approve the cover which isn't created yet.

In the meantime, I'm working on the first chapter of the next Rocky Bluff P.D. mystery, trying very hard to get it finished (the chapter) so I have something to read to my writers' group on Wednesday night.

And of course, today is a holiday--Happy Fourth of July!

Over the years we've celebrated many different ways, usually involving food. When we had a houseful of kids, we would climb onto the roof (well everyone but me) to watch the fireworks at the harbor. We've had cookouts, gone camping, been invited to other people's homes to celebrate, and watched public fireworks from various parking spots. This year, though the young people who live with us are having a celebration here which will include food and swimming in the river, are only plans involve staying cool.

How are you celebrating this Independence Day?

Marilyn




1 comment:

Morgan Mandel said...

Glad this post decided to come out of hiding! I see you're already busy with a new novel.