Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Where Has This Year Gone?

Or I could have titled this, Time Flies When You're Getting Old. (Some people would say I've already gotten there.)

The beginning of this year was difficult, having to find a new publisher for my Rocky Bluff P.D. series and having to re-edit all of the older books took a lot to time.

At about the same time, the publisher of my Deputy Tempe Crabtree series wanted the first four books in the series re-edited because they decided to do new covers for those.

A good friend of mine volunteered to redo my "orphan" books and put them on Amazon--so more re-editing.

None of this left much time for writing. I did finally finish the Tempe book I was working on, and started another Rocky Bluff. The Tempe book has yet to come out.

Of course I've been promoting the latest RBPD in many different ways--also time consuming.

Because of the "old" thing, I run out of steam much quicker than I usually do.

There are other writing jobs I do that take time too--so I am always busy.

Believe it or not--I have a lot going on besides the writing thing. With a big family, and mine is huge, there is always something happening. Which means it's time to start planning Thanksgiving dinner which we host here at our house.

So, looking back how was your year? What stands out?

Marilyn






1 comment:

Morgan Mandel said...

A busy year with hardly any writing done. I'm still playing catch up on getting the house back into shape after years of concentrating on writing instead of cleaning!