Monday, May 11, 2009

Movin' On Down the Line


Happy Monday! As we march through May at a break-neck pace, I've come to realize that life is getting past me as I sit at my keyboard typing away, albeit at something I love to do: writing. Still, in a push to restructure my time, I'm adjusting where and when I appear on the 'net, and will be focusing more on my new website and blog and a bit less elsewhere for the time being. Which means I will be handing off my Make Mine Mystery slot. I still consider myself a member of this wonderful venue and will be visiting often, commenting and guest posting from time to time.

The terrific news is, prolific mystery author Austin S. Camacho will be taking over this time slot beginning May 25 and you are going to love his style and flare. Austin is the author of the Hannable Jones thriller series, including BLOOD AND BONE and the upcoming RUSSIAN ROULETTE. I know you will give him a warm welcome!

Please visit my new website and blog at http://beaconstreetbooks.com/ to keep up with me and stay in touch. And remember to make yours mystery, too!

Anne Carter/Pam Ripling


Anne Carter is the author of paranormal romantic mystery, POINT SURRENDER, from Echelon Press, Amazon and Fictionwise. Visit Anne at BeaconStreetBooks.com.

9 comments:

Dana Fredsti said...

Anne, we'll miss your posts, but at least we know where to find you! :-)

Morgan Mandel said...

Thanks for your great contributions to our blog, Anne. Much success in you endeavors.

Morgan Mandel
http://morganmandel.blogspot.com

Libby McKinmer said...

We'll miss you, Anne, but I totally understand the time crunch and the need to make hard decisions about time use. I wish you the best.

And I welcome Austin and look forward to his blogs with Make Mine Mystery.

Jean Henry Mead said...

I'll miss you, Anne, and I wish you all the best. Austin Camacho is a wonderful addition to MakeMineMystery and I know we'll all enjoy his posts.

Jean
http://mysteriouspeople.blogspot.com/

Austin S. Camacho said...

Anne, we'll miss your wit and wisdom! The only good thing is, if you're not blogging here maybe we'll see a new book from you sooner! I won't pretend that I can replace you, but thanks for the kind welcoming words.

Mark Troy said...

Anne,

We'll miss you. Drop back soon.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your contributions here, Anne- Great success to you and stay in touch!

Earl Staggs said...

While I understand the reasons for your decision, Anne, I'm sorry you had to make it. Austin will be great, but you'll still be missed. Best wishes to you healthwise, writingwise and otherwise.

Pam Ripling said...

GOSH! Thanks for all the well wishes! You guys are the greatest. And I will drop in, don't worry--there are some fab posts on this list.

Take care,

Anne
http://beaconstreetbooks.com