Tuesday, December 10, 2019

The Christmas Season is Upon Us



Are you rushing around trying to get your house decorated and buy and wrap Christmas gifts?

As an author, I would encourage you to buy books for some of the people on your Christmas list. you might try some of the books by the authors who write for this blog.

When I was a kid, my favorite gifts were books. My mom always gave me the latest Nancy Drew mysteries--and I'd usually read them through by the end of the day. Of course I read them again--and again. And believe me, as an adult, I've always loved receiving a book or a gift card where I could choose books for myself.

May I suggest any of my Deputy Tempe Crabtree mystery series, and especially for those who enjoy books with Native American elements. And of course, there's my Rocky Bluff P.D. series, about a police department on the Pacific coast, the men and women and their families. I write that one as F. M. Meredith.

Though both are series, the mysteries in each book are finished, so they don't have to be read in order.
But for those who really like to start in the beginning, Deadly Omen is the first in the Tempe series, and Final Respects the first in the Rocky Bluff series.



Buy link for Deadly Omen:

https://www.amazon.com/Deadly-Omen-Tempe-Crabtree-Mysteries-ebook/dp/B07RGCVSYK/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Deadly+Omen+by+Marilyn+Meredith&qid=1575472827&s=books&sr=1-1

Buy link for Final Respects:

https://www.amazon.com/Final-Respects-Rocky-Police-Department/dp/1938436385/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=final+respect+by+f.+m.+meredith&qid=1575473041&s=books&sr=1-1