Tuesday, November 17, 2020

I Ignored a New Taboo


Though I've seen readers say they don't want to read a book with Covid 19 in it, when I started writing my latest Rocky Bluff P.D. mystery, I didn't see how I could avoid it. After all, I'm writing this series in more-or-less real time.

Plus I really wanted to see how the characters (who seem real to me) would face what was happening, how it would affect the police officers and their families. So despite the naysayers I did what I knew had to be done.

The result is Not As We Knew It.

Despite what is going on, I believe it is an up-beat book. And I had fun writing it.

I'm so fortunate that I have Lorna Collins and her husband to help me with editing, the cover, and publishing it on Amazon.

To buy:

https://www.amazon.com/Not-As-Knew-F-M-Meredith/dp/B08NDT3FW5/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Not+As+We+Knew+It+by+F.+M.+Meredith&qid=1605794759&s=books&sr=1-1

Marilyn who writes this series as F. M. Meredith

Marilyn

3 comments:

Thonie Hevron said...

I'm looking forward to seeing how you treat COVID.

Morgan Mandel said...

I can't handle reading about Covid. Bad enough I constantly hear it on the news and see too many reminders in the stores when we have to wear masks.

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

My book is very upbeat--and I had fun writing it.