Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Trying Something New with an Older Book


For a Christmas surprise I decided to offer Lingering Spirit for .99 cents on Amazon's Kindle. The sale will be from December 7 through the 11th.

Though this book is more of a romantic suspense with supernatural elements, it is one of my favorites.

It won an Eppie award for best supernatural e-book the year it came out.

One of the reasons I'm so fond of it, it is based on something that really happened in our family. Of course it's been fictionalized--but much of what I wrote about did happen. I loved writing it and must confess, it was sort of a healing process for me.

My publisher claims it's one of her favorite books and she's reread it numerous times--especially when she's down in the dumps.

I do hope some of the readers of this blog will try Lingering Spirit.

Blurb:

After her police officer husband is killed in the line of duty, Nicole Ainsworth struggles with the changes forced on her life. Her efforts to focus on her daughters and cope with her grief are kept off-balance by images of Steve, her deceased husband who seems to be trying to communicate with her. Eventually, Nicole finds that Steve isn't the only one watching over her, and discovers a second chance at happiness.



Marilyn


No comments: